Attorney Eugene Belenitsky, Esq., is taking cases in the greater Memphis Area and surrounding counties.
- licensed in Tennessee and West Virginia
- member of the Tennessee and Memphis Bar Associations
- clerked for a state trial judge for two years
- graduated from law school in the top 10% of his class, while scoring #1 in the class in Evidence and Constitutional Law
- served as managing editor of the Appalachian Journal of Law
- won recognition in a 2010 national writing competition
- cited for his contribution in a civil rights article: Don’t Daze,
Phase or Lase Me Bro! Fourth Amendment Excessive Force Claims, Future
Non-lethal Weapons, and Why Requiring an Injury Cannot Withstand a
Constitutional or Practical Challenge, 60 U. Kan. L. Rev. 139 (Oct.
- recipient of the 2013 Donna Jones Moritsugu Award from the American Osteopathic Foundation
Contact Eugene now, he will call you back within 24 hours.